- Products & Services
- Industries & Segments
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Telehealth Solutions
- Electronic House Call
- Telehealth Tablet Application
- InscrybeMD IVR
- Authentidate is rated one of the Top Ten Telehealth Vendors Worldwide in IHS World Market for Telehealth 2014 Edition.
- Remote monitoring of chronically ill patients.
- Easy-to-use touch screen monitoring devices and interactive voice response solutions.
- Reducing hospital readmissions by improving outcomes!
Electronic House Call
- Easy-to-read color touch screen display with built in blood pressure monitor
- Communicates with web service via cellular, phone line or Ethernet
- Offers video education and compliance program
Telehealth Tablet Application
- Reads most Bluetooth peripherals
- Communicates with web service via built-in cellular data connection
- Video disease management education
- Color touch screen display is extremely light and portable
- Supports multiple languages
Telehealth Solutions for Chronic Illness Management
Our telehealth solutions InscrybeMD® Telehealth Tablet App., Electronic House Call™ and InscrybeMD® Interactive Voice Response can help you improve patient care, improve outcomes, reduce hospital readmissions and emergency visits. Choose from a wide variety of name brand wired and wireless peripherals for vital signs monitoring. Create a personalized disease management telemedicine program for each patient or choose from our extensive library of Chronic Illness protocols including Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Diabetes, Hypertension, Weight Management, Mental Health and more.
Telehealth Solutions by InscrybeMD® allow you to:
- Increase patient care plan compliance
- Improve outcomes for patients with chronic illnesses
- Quickly detect and intervene to minimize disease exacerbation
- Reduce hospital readmissions of your chronic illness patients
Who It's For
What Our Customers Are Saying
The EHC and IVR allow us to monitor patients who live too far from our clinic to visit regularly
– University of Utah